Chef Handour celebrates Essaouira lobster
Poached, carpaccio or bisque, Chef Ahmed works his magic to bring the flavour to the fore, subtly combining with local ingredients such as Argan oil and harrira ……, he invites you to discover the ‘all about Essaouira lobster’ tasting menu in our sumptuous Oriental restaurant. This menu can be paired with Moroccan wines for an appreciation of the high standards of local viticulture.
- Menu ‘all about Essaouira lobster’ (subject to market availability)
- Salad with parmesan, apple & basil sorbet
- Carpaccio with tomato, mint & Argan oil
- Soup with celery, ravioli of dates & preserved lemons
- After dinner delights in miniature:
- Creme brulée, chocolate mousse, coffee macaroon, raspberry sorbet, mini tarte, coffee or tea
- 650 MAD per person, excluding drinks.